How to start a Fund in Memory
Starting a Fund in Memory is really simple.
It takes less than 10 minutes to set up and start personalising your fund – here’s how:
- Create an account using your email address and password
- Add a few details about your loved one
- Upload your favourite photos to your page, tell us a little bit about your loved one and why you’re setting up the fund
- When you’re ready, publish the page! You can come back and make changes whenever you like
- Share your fund with friends and family so they can add their own photos and messages, make donations and help raise money for breast cancer research
I set up the fund because I wanted to continue Paula’s fight. The money we raise means one day people won’t have to suffer the way she did.
Need help starting a fund?
We know that starting a fund is a very personal commitment, and our Fund in Memory team is here to support you every step of the way.
If you need help starting or updating your fund, or would like some fundraising support, please visit our support section or get in touch with the team.
Report inappropriate content
We are very sorry that you have found something on our site that is objectionable or inappropriate.
To ensure we can make every effort to take any action necessary, we will need a few details from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what you have seen and on which page you saw it.
Thank you for taking the time to feed this back to us.
Fund in Memory Team