Personalising your fund
Your Fund in Memory should be as unique as the person whose life it celebrates. There are lots of things you can do to personalise your fund and make it feel truly special.
How you can personalise your fund:
- Upload favourite photos of your loved one
- Share your favourite memories of them and add some words of remembrance
- Post regular updates on all the amazing fundraising that’s happening on the fund
- Choose a unique website address for your fund
Ways friends and family can use the fund to remember your loved one:
- Leave a message of support or share a precious memory
- Light a candle to mark a significant date or special occasion
- Set up a fundraising page for an event you’re organising in memory of your loved one
- Make a donation to help fund cutting-edge breast cancer research
You can come back to the fund as often as you like, so it can grow and develop over time. Friends and family can add their own pictures and messages too, so together you can continue sharing favourite memories and treasured moments for years to come.
Breast Cancer Now will also add occasional updates about the research you’re helping to fund, so you can see the difference all your incredible fundraising is making.
I know my wife would be proud to know I’m raising money to save other families from going through what we did.
Need help starting a fund?
We know that starting a fund is a very personal commitment, and our Fund in Memory team is here to support you every step of the way.
If you need help starting or updating your fund, or would like some fundraising support, please visit our support section or get in touch with the team.
Report inappropriate content
We are very sorry that you have found something on our site that is objectionable or inappropriate.
To ensure we can make every effort to take any action necessary, we will need a few details from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what you have seen and on which page you saw it.
Thank you for taking the time to feed this back to us.
Fund in Memory Team